Wednesday 27 April 2011

Beauty.com goodness

I have been meaning to get hold of a Clarisonic cleanser for the longest time. And at last, I think I've found my motivation.


This week, Beauty.com is offering the limited edition lavender Clarisonic-Mia with a Jurlique Skin Brightening set. Now, I'm new to Jurlique but I'm a huge fan of everything I've tried so far. For $149, you get the Clarisonic Mia and full-size Jurlique Purely White Skin Brightening Cleanser and deluxe sample of the Jurlique Purely White Skin Brightening Essence. Sounds good, right? As well as being able to purchase here, you can also enter to win the package on Beauty.com Facebook page.

Obviously the Clarisonic Mia isn't a cheap but of kit so to make it a bargain in anyway delights me. Colour me delighted.

Actually, colour me sunburned because I went to the beach today and the wind ripped my sunscreen right off. Sonofa...

1 comments:

ninam 29 April 2011 at 23:59  

that's great motivation! lol @ your sunscreen problem. hehe.

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP