Tuesday 3 May 2011

I Want... Urban Decay Urban Bride

I'm a huge fan of Urban Decay and am rarely without one of their 24/7 eyeliners or shadow pencils, it's a weakness. Seriously, I've tried to write it off as a 'collection' like how one might collect stickers or Polly Pocket figures (which I did when I was like, nine) but it's just wanton greed and vanity really. Two sins in one, yay!

Anyway, I'm super excited about their new Urban Bride box. Chock full of awesome products that will guarantee every bride looks her best on her big day, I'll be picking this bad boy up for the two brides I'll be hanging with this summer (as well as one for myself because, sod it, why shouldn't we single girls have some fun too?). UD have the market cornered on cool, long-lasting products and this kit is a great starting point for any blushing bride. And once the products have all come out to play, the new missus can use the beautiful box to save her wedding mementos.

The box has been released to tie-in with the new movie, Bridesmaids, something else I can't wait for. John Hamm and Chris O'Dowd in one movie? Did they make this movie for me? I think yes. And I feel similarly about the UD kit. Despite the fact I'm single.
Please see above comment re: sod it.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP